INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced High Temperature PEEK Industrial 3D Printer
Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 11 and Apr 17. * ETA for USA only
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping to Contiguous U.S. for All Orders Over $199!
INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced High-Temperature PEEK Industrial 3D Printer
New, Enhanced Intamsys FUNMAT HT version, with auto-leveling, independent motor driver and ceramic glass platform!
Price Guarantee: We provide all 3D printers with the lowest price in the USA. So if you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match the price.
The FUNMAT HT is fully capable of 3D printing high-performance functional materials like PEEK, ULTEM, and PPSU, in addition to a broad range of engineering thermoplastics. Users can achieve 50-micron high-resolution industrial quality 3D printing of the FUNMAT HT.
The advanced thermal system design of this 3D printer includes a 90°C constant temperature chamber, 160°C heated build plate, and 450°C high-temperature extruder with an all-metal hotend.
The build volume of the FUNMAT HT is 260 x 260 x 260 mm.
Intamsys FUNMAT HT FEATURES:
- 90°C Constant chamber
- 160°C Magnetic build plate
- 450°C High-temperature extruder
- 4 High-performance independent drive motors capable of 50 microns resolution
- High-performance Material Capability Such as ABS, NYLON PC, PPSU, ULTEM, PEEK
- Touchscreen control (even while using gloves)
- Backup power supply
- Download Intamsys FUNMAT HT User Manual
- Download Intamsys FUNMAT HT Quick Start Guide
- Download Intamsys FUNMAT HT Printing Process Guide
- Notice: The customs fee of your country may apply.
- Lead Time (Processing/Shipping Handling Time): 5-7 Business Days.
- Printing technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print dimensions: 260 x 260 x 260 mm (10.24 x 10.24 x 10.24 in)
- Unit Dimensions: 538 x 498 x 650 mm (21.18 x 19.61 x 25.59 in)
- Weight: 76 kg (167.55 lbs)
- Build Platform: PI Sheet Heating + Ceramic Glass
- Leveling: Automatic Leveling
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 - 0.3 mm
- Nozzle Size: 0.4 mm
- Printing Speed: Max 300 mm/s
- Extruder Temperature: Max 450°C
- Platform Temperature: Max 160°C
- Chamber Temperature: Max 90°C
- Input File Type: STL/OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Position Resolution: XY: 12.5 μm Z: 1.25 μm
- Motor Drive: 4 High-performance independent motors
- Supported Materials: PEEK, PEEK+CF, PEKK, ULTEM (PEI), PPSU, PC, PC Alloys, PA, PA+CF, ABS, Carbon Fiber Filled, Metal Filled, Fiberglass Filed, ASA, PETG, ESD Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, etc.
- Certifications: FCC and CE
- Connectivity: USB, SD Card
- Filament Sensor: Yes
- Shipping Location: China
- Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time): 5-7 business days
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund the difference from your original payment. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.