Raise3D E2 Left Hot End Assembly
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 07.
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping for All Orders Over $199!
Raise3D E2 Left Hot End Assembly
Raise3D Left Hot End Assembly for:
Raise3D E2 Left Hot End Assembly includes a brass nozzle, aluminum heating block, throat tube (built-in PTFE tube), thermocouple, heating rod, and the terminal. The black wire is the thermocouple and the white wire is the heating rod. The voltage is 24V, and the power is 25-30W. Raise3D E2 Left Hot End Assembly is suitable for V3 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm and V3 Hardened Nozzle sold on Raise3D official website. The heating block has been marked for the left extruder.
1x aluminum heating block
1x heating rod (voltage is 24V, power is 25-40W)
1x 0.4MM brass nozzle
1x 17.7 mm throat tube
- Applicability and compatibility: Raise3D E2 Left Hot End Assembly is compatible with the Raise3D E2 printer; the thermocouple interface is terminal, which is easy to install, and can be directly inserted into the extruder controller board.
- Anti-leakage and anti-clogging design: The nozzle of the extruder is seamlessly connected to the throat tube to prevent leakage or blockage of filaments.
- Heat resistance: The maximum working temperature is 300°C.
Nozzle can be replaced: V3 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm and V3 Hardened Nozzle sold on Raise3D’s official website.
Compatible with various filaments:
- PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill.
- Compatible filament diameter: 1.75mm filament
- When disassembling and assembling the hot end, please power off the printer. The temperature of the hot end can be very high, so please wear the supplied heat-insulating gloves and use needle-nose pliers to perform any intervention.
- Be sure to check all wiring and power supply ratings carefully. It is recommended to perform any intervention on the nozzle only after turning off the power to avoid the possibility of a short circuit and fire.
- Please consult the Manual-how to replace the hot end assembly for how to disassemble and assemble the hot end.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will provide the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date we will provide the difference as a store credit as well. To request your store credit simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The Price Match Guarantee excludes items that are not shipped from the United States
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.