Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm (Pro3 Series, Pro2 Series and E2 Only)
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 07. * ETA for USA only
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping to Contiguous U.S. for All Orders Over $199!
Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm (Pro3 Series, Pro2 Series, and E2 Only)
For Raise3D Pro3 Series, Pro2 Series, and E2 printers.
Only available at 0.4mm.
The V3 Brass Nozzle has excellent thermal conductivity, which means it can transfer heat from the hot end to the nozzle and filament more efficiently than other materials. The Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is exquisitely designed, with high quality, sturdiness, and durability, and suitable for printing with filament up to 300℃, or printing with non-abrasive filament. The diameter of the Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is 0.4mm, as indicated on the nozzle surface.
Packaging Size (WxDxH): 130 x 110 x 5mm
Weight with Packaging: 9g
Diameter of the nozzle: 0.4mm
Maximum diameter: 10mm
For Raise3D Pro3 Series, Pro2 series, and E2 3D printers.
Only available at 0.4mm.
- Exquisite design: Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is exquisitely designed to effectively prevent filament leakage at the hot end and to provide a smooth, glossy and consistent printing finish. The internal grooves and protrusions are carefully conceived to reduce resistance on corners, and the chamfer design is used to reduce the loss of filament.
- High-quality material: Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is made of high-quality brass material, which does not rust or corrode easily. The brass nozzle is durable and easy to install.
- Smooth surface: The smooth surface allows the nozzle to connect to the hot end smoothly to avoid leakage of filament, and achieve a smooth and neat printing finish.
- High precision: The inner wall of the nozzle of the 3D printer extruder is smooth without burrs, and the viscosity coefficient is small. The diameter variation of the extruder nozzle is less than 0.02 mm, producing smooth extrusion when printing.
Applicability and compatibility: Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is suitable for Raise3D Pro3 Series, Pro2 Series, and E2 printers.
Compatible with various filaments: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill.
The brass nozzle is suitable for printing non-abrasive filaments such as PLA or ABS that do not contain certain additives. Using filaments with additives such as glass, carbon fiber or metal particles will accelerate the wear of the brass nozzle and greatly reduce its service life.
The grooves and ridges inside the nozzle are prone to damage, which can block the nozzle or increase the diameter of the nozzle orifice and make it unusable.
Tips for filaments:
- The recommended nozzle temperature for Raise3D Premium PLA is 190℃-220℃.
- The recommended nozzle temperature for Raise3D Premium ABS is 245℃-265℃.
- The recommended nozzle temperature for Raise3D Premium PETG is 230℃-240℃.
- The recommended nozzle temperature for Raise3D Premium Nylon is 280℃-290℃.
- For more recommended nozzle temperature of Raise3D Premium official filament, please consult the Filament Guide.
- During the printing process, the temperature of the nozzle is very high, please do not touch the nozzle directly.
- When disassembling the nozzle and the hot end, please wear the heat-insulating gloves provided to prevent burns.
- After replacing the nozzle, be sure to recalibrate the distance between the nozzle and the printing plate, and also calibrate the height of the left and right nozzles to achieve a smooth printing experience.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will provide the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date we will provide the difference as a store credit as well. To request your store credit simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The Price Match Guarantee excludes items that are not shipped from the United States
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.