Zortrax Resin PRO
Estimated Arrival: Between May 26 and Jun 01. * ETA for USA only
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping to Contiguous U.S. for All Orders Over $199!
Zortrax Resin PRO
Impact and Bending Resistant
A resin for 3D printing with improved resistance to bending and impacts. With short curing times and low shrinkage, it is easy to 3D print and ideal for functional and mechanical parts.
- Container: Bottle
- Net weight: 500 ml ± 5%
- Wavelength: 405 nm
- Dedicated for: Zortrax Inkspire
Impact Resistant Resin for 3D PrintingZortrax Resin PRO is a photopolymer which achieves short curing times and high detail with the additional benefit of high resistance to bending and impacts. The resin possesses very low shrinkage and contains no harmful organic compounds. It is designed for manufacturing functional parts or tools and is available in black.
- Resistant to impacts and bending
- Short curing times
- Easy to print
- Functional parts
- Functional tools
- Heavy-duty prototypes
- Mechanical parts
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will provide the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date we will provide the difference as a store credit as well. To request your store credit simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The Price Match Guarantee excludes items that are not shipped from the United States
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.