Zortrax Hotend V3 for Zortrax M200 Plus And Zortrax M300 Plus 3D Printer
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping for All Orders Over $199!
Zortrax Hotend V3 for Zortrax M200 Plus And Zortrax M300 Plus 3D PrinterHeating block for precise filament extrusion, and includes the 0.4 mm diameter nozzle.
Heating block for precise filament extruding. Guarantees short heating-up time and efficient heat dissipation. Caps attached to the nozzle and bottom part of the hotend prevent dirt from getting inside and damaging the mechanism. A nozzle is included in the set.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will provide the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date we will provide the difference as a store credit as well. To request your store credit simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The Price Match Guarantee excludes items that are not shipped from the United States
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what's the diameter of the included nozzle?
The standard nozzle that comes with the V3 hotend is 0.4 mm.