Zortrax Hotend V3 for Zortrax M200 Plus And Zortrax M300 Plus 3D Printer
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 07. * ETA for USA only
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping to Contiguous U.S. for All Orders Over $199!
Zortrax Hotend V3 for Zortrax M200 Plus And Zortrax M300 Plus 3D PrinterHeating block for precise filament extrusion, and includes the 0.4 mm diameter nozzle.
Heating block for precise filament extruding. Guarantees short heating-up time and efficient heat dissipation. Caps attached to the nozzle and bottom part of the hotend prevent dirt from getting inside and damaging the mechanism. A nozzle is included in the set.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund the difference from your original payment. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what's the diameter of the included nozzle?
The standard nozzle that comes with the V3 hotend is 0.4 mm.