Snapmaker 2.0 Rotary Module Bundle
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 11. * ETA for USA only
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping to Contiguous U.S. for All Orders Over $199!
Snapmaker 2.0 Rotary Module Bundle
Price Guarantee: We provide all 3D printers with the lowest price in the USA. So if you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match the price.
Using the rotary module in combination with the emergency stop button ensures an even safer working environment.
Make with confidence.Start rotary carving, something went awry, press the Snapmaker 2.0 Emergency Stop Button, and start fresh again. The Snapmaker 2.0 Emergency Stop Button is designed to provide an extra layer of safety for 3D printing, laser engraving, and CNC carving. Simply press the stop button and your operation will come to a halt.
Peace of mind.The Snapmaker 2.0 Emergency Stop Button can be installed practically anywhere, which means you can easily access the stop button when it matters most. Imagine if you wanted to salvage your art piece or the bit was about to crash into the machine, you pressed the stop button without thinking and further potential harm was prevented.
• 4-axis rotary carving and laser engraving
• Rotary carving with high precision
• Bundled software and hardware experience
• Snapmaker Luban 4-axis software support
• Origin Assistant (CNC) and Auto Focus (Laser) enabled
• Swappable 3-jaw chuck that can clamp inwards or outwards
• Base plate can be installed in different positions
• Compatible with all current and future Snapmaker 2.0 addons
• Fully utilize features on the enclosure and emergency stop button.
Each unit includes:
• Snapmaker 2.0 A350 Rotary Module
• Snapmaker 2.0-A250/A350 Emergency Stop Button
Maximum Material Size:
• A350 Rotary Module: 170 length × 68 radius (mm)
• A250 Rotary Module: 70 length × 68 radius (mm)
• A350 Rotary Module: 120 width × 384 depth × 108 height (mm)
• A250 Rotary Module: 120 width × 284 depth × 108 height (mm)
Desktop application of CNC machining.
Rotary module excels at making three-dimensional artworks such as desktop miniatures and small-sized sculptures. Without under extrusion, layer shifting, stringing, or supports of FDM or SLA, the rotary module can accomplish a level of detail and craftsmanship that no other 3D printing technologies can.
Rotary CNC carving and laser engraving.
By adding a 4-axis, the rotary module enables your Snapmaker to rotary CNC carve and laser.
Ultra-fine machining without missing any details.
The rotary module uses strain wave gearing and packs a 100:1 speed reducer that converts the power to a lower output speed. This allows the 3-jaw chuck to rotate with a minimum angle of 0.1°. Now, you can make it on uneven and irregular surfaces without missing a step.Precise control at your fingertips.
360° continuous rotation with a maximum angular speed of 45° per second, the rotary module is one fast sculptor. Along with precise control ranging from 0.2, 1, and 5-degree rotation on the touchscreen, you can really see the difference in every motion.
Multi-material support.The rotary module supports dozens of materials including wood, tooling boards, plastic, bamboo, leather, fabric, non-transparent acrylics, and more.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will provide the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date we will provide the difference as a store credit as well. To request your store credit simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The Price Match Guarantee excludes items that are not shipped from the United States
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.