Raise3D E2 and E2CF Printing Surface
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 01 and Mar 07.
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping for All Orders Over $199!
Raise3D E2 and E2CF Printing Surface
Raise3D Printing Surface for:
The E2 and E2CF Printing Surface uses BuildTak as its printing surface. BuildTak is ideal as a 3D printing surface for Raise3D printers and is well received by 3D printing enthusiasts and manufacturers alike. BuildTak is sturdy and durable, so it can more effectively protect the build plate. BuildTak is heat-resistant and strong, which can be reused many times, and is suitable for printing a variety of filaments. The E2 and E2CF Printing Surface will adhere firmly to the build plate, so it will not become dislodged or fall off during the printing process. It is also very easy to remove the model from the printing plate. E2 and E2CF Printing Surface is easy to clean, you can just wipe it with warm water or alcohol. Please avoid using solvents such as acetone for cleaning.
- Easy to take out and easy to bend: After printing is completed and the temperature of the printing plate drops to room temperature, you can directly hold the handle of the printing plate to remove it. You can gently twist the printing plate to remove the model from the plate. Large models can be easily removed with the help of a scraper.
- Durable: The printing surface can withstand the high temperature of the nozzle and printing plate of the Raise3D printer (The maximum temperature it can withstand is 110°C).
- Easy to use and maintain: You only need to stick it onto the build plate to print. You can use warm water and alcohol to clean the printing surface.
- Applicable to a variety of filaments: E2 Printing Surface is compatible with various filaments up to 300℃: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill. For the setting temperature of the printing plate for different filaments, please consult the 3D Printing Materials Guide.
- How long the E2 and E2CF Printing Surface can be used depends on the filaments to be printed, printing settings, and user skills. Please use a smooth/rounded scraper when removing filaments from the printing surface. Do not use a scraper to vigorously remove filaments, otherwise, you will damage the printing surface and reduce its service life.
- Do not use solvents such as acetone for cleaning, so as not to damage the printing surface. You can wipe the printing surface with water or alcohol. You can consult How to Clean the Printing Surface.
- When installing E2 and E2CF Printing Surface, wipe down your bare build platform making sure it is clean and free of debris. Remove the white adhesive liner and apply the BuildTak sheet to the bare build plate. Start from one edge of the build plate and work your way to the other edge, smoothing the BuildTak sheet with a card or a feeler gauge. Make sure that there are no air bubbles between the BuildTak sheet and the build plate after it is pasted.
- Make sure the build plate is level and calibrate the nozzle height to ensure printing accuracy.
For Raise3D E2 and E2CF printers only, not included the E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will provide the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date we will provide the difference as a store credit as well. To request your store credit simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The Price Match Guarantee excludes items that are not shipped from the United States
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.