M3D Micro+ Desktop Single Extruder 3D Printer
Price Guarantee: We provide all 3D printers with the lowest price in the USA. So if you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match the price.
THE MICRO+ IS AN EVOLUTION OF THE ORIGINAL MICRO PRINTER WHICH OVER 50,000 PEOPLE BEGAN THEIR 3D PRINTING JOURNEY WITH.
The magic of 3D printing is now more accessible than ever!
Sporting a compact design, user-friendly software, and replaceable print beds and nozzles, the Micro+ perfect for beginners and experts alike.
The Micro+ is easy to use right out of the box, no assembly required. Simply plug it in, upload a model to the software, and click print! In no time you will be able to print anything, using any standard 1.75mm filament.
The Micro Plus is the updated version of the original consumer 3D printer. Hailed as the 'best 3D printer for beginners,' the Micro+ is compact, quiet and safe for young (and old!) users alike.
The Micro + uses any standard, unchipped 1.75mm filament. It comes with free software and a Manufacturer's Warranty.
Like other M3D printers, the Micro+ is designed, assembled and supported in the USA.
- Prints from 3rd Party Hosts
- Prints Twice As Fast
- Prints Untethered
- Quiet & Compact
- Easy To Use
Designed to be accessible to everyone, M3D comes fully assembled, has a 4.5" cube build volume, can print in ABS, and accepts standard 1.75mm filaments while using open-source software.
According to co-founder Michael Armani, a bioengineer Ph.D., the Micro resulted from years of constant dialogue between engineering, arts, and manufacturing - how to make a good looking device while keeping the cost low? This led to 15 innovations in the field of 3D printing. One of them is a special Micro Motion Technology, a sensor system that measures and correct position errors, providing intelligent positioning feedback for precision. This technology allows the team to use fewer and lower cost components to achieve better performance.
The Micro+ 3D printer also features the carbon fiber rods for a sturdy and lightweight build. Other innovations include an aerospace grade ceramic heater system that allows the printer to heat up to print temperatures in seconds in a very confined space, a multi-calibration system ensuring reliable prints and concealed filament compartment for swapping out filament with ease.
The Micro+ is space efficient, it is ~10 times lighter than other printers, reducing material and shipping costs. In addition, The Micro+ is designed to use less energy. Co-founder David Jones says it uses only 5 volts and 15 watts, ten times less than the MakerBot Replicator 2 (24 volts and 150 watts).
The Micro+ Package includes:
- Micro+ 3D Printer
- M3D software for an effortless, plug-and-play experience
- Micro motion sensor for accuracy and ease of use
- USB cable
- Power Adapter (Country-Specific)
- Non-heated print bed
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Supports many different materials: ABS, PLA, nylon, professional, chameleon.
- 50-350 micron layer resolution.
- 15 micron X and Y positioning accuracy.
- Filament: standard 1.75mm. 1/2lb rolls fit within a print bed and allow you to try a variety of materials and colors for less! Standard filament rolls also supported.
- Print height: 116mm (4.6").
- Base Print Area: 109mm x 113mm
- Print Area Above 74mm: 91mm x 84mm.
- Removable Print Bed Size: 128x128mm.
- Printer Dimensions: It's a cube, 7.3" (185 mm) per side.
- Printer weight: 1kg (2.2 lbs).
- Package weight: 2kg - 2.7kg (4.4 lbs - 6 lbs).
- USB Compatible.
- M3D software for an effortless, plug-and-play experience.
- File Types Supported: .stl, .obj.
- Compatible with Mac and PC.
Micro+ 3D Printer Printing Examples:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will provide the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date we will provide the difference as a store credit as well. To request your store credit simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The Price Match Guarantee excludes items that are not shipped from the United States