INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 610 HT Full-size High Performance Functional Materials 3D Printer
Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 10 and Jul 16. * ETA for USA only
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping to Contiguous U.S. for All Orders Over $199!
INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 610 HT Full-size High-Performance Functional Materials 3D Printer
Price Guarantee: We provide all 3D printers with the lowest price in the USA. So if you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match the price.
The FUNMAT PRO 610 HT is the latest addition to the INTAMSYS 3D printers FUNMAT series. It is an industrial high-end machine designed for critical requirement functional part test & low volume production. The high build volume of 610 x 508 x 508mm enables you to print big size parts.
The 3D printer’s extremely high-temperature thermal system includes a 300°C constant temperature chamber, a 300°C heated build plate, and a 500°C extruder with all-metal hotend.
Using its dual nozzles, the FUNMAT PRO 610 HT is ideal for printing full-size high-performance functional materials such as PEEK, ULTEM (PEI), PPSU & more.
Intamsys FUNMAT PRO 610 HT FEATURES:
- Dual nozzle 3D printer
- Smart design for continuous production
- High-speed high precision 3D printing
- Heated Chamber
- Sensor assisted automatic leveling
- High safety standards
- Comfortable and easy to use interface
- High Volume Build Chamber: 610 x 508 x 508 mm [24 x 20 x 20 in]
- 300°C Chamber Temperature
- 300°C Heated build plate
- 500°C Extruder Temperature
PEEK, PEEK+CF, PEKK, ULTEM (PEI), PPSU, PC, PC Alloys, PA, PA+CF, ABS, Carbon Fiber-Filled, Metal-Filled, Fiberglass-Filled, ASA, PETG, ESD-Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, etc.
- Notice: The customs fee of your country may apply.
- Lead Time (Processing/Shipping Handling Time): Intamsys Funmat Pro 610 HT is a new release, start shipping March 2020.
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 610 × 508 × 508 mm (24 × 20 × 20 in)
- Build Platform: Vacuum System
- Leveling: Automatic Leveling
- Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.5mm
- Printing Speed: XY: Max. 500mm/s Z: Max. 300 mm/s
- Printing Nozzles: 2 Printing Nozzles Without Scratching
- Extruder Temperature: Max. 500°C / 932°F
- Platform Temperature: Max. 300°C / 572°F
- Chamber Temperature: Max. 300°C / 572°F
- Filament Chamber Temperature: Max. 70°C / 158°F
- Input File Type: STL, OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm / 2.85 mm
- Position Resolution: XY: 12μm Z: 7μm
- Motor Drive: High Precision Servo System
- Smart Monitor & Control: Auto-cleaning Nozzles, Filament Jam Warning, Filament Absence Warning, Power Failure Recovery, Water and Active Air Cooling, Over Heat Protection
- Safety Certification: FCC and CE
- Connectivity: WiFi, Internet, USB
- Supported Material: PEEK, PEEK+CF, PEKK, ULTEM (PEI), PPSU, PC, PC Alloys, PA, PA+CF, ABS, Carbon Fiber-Filled, Metal-Filled, Fiberglass-Filled, ASA, PETG, ESD-Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, etc.
- Shipping Location: China
- Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time): Intamsys Funmat Pro 610 HT is a new release, start shipping March 2020.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund the difference from your original payment. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.