CreatBot F430 3D Printer
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 31 and Apr 06.
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping for All Orders Over $199!
Creatbot F430 Support PEEK Filament Large Professional Desktop 3D Printer
Special Offer! Get Extra 7% Off + Free Fast Shipping + No Sales Tax ➤ Use Code "3DSALE"! Limited Time Offer!
3D Printers Depot is proud to be an exclusive CreatBot Premium Reseller in the USA. We're proud to be your one-stop destination for everything from CreatBot 3D printers to CreatBot Filaments and CreatBot Spare Parts.
🚚 In stock and ready to ship on the same or next business day from the warehouse in the USA. 🚚
Price Guarantee: We provide all 3D printers with the lowest price in the USA. So if you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match the price.
- The CreatBot F430 3D printer is equipped with dual extruders, providing flexibility for your application.
- The left 260°C hotend can print with PLA, ABS, PC, Nylon, Carbon Fiber, Flexible, and more.
- The right 420°C hotend made of martensite steel and able to print high-performance materials, such as PEEK, PEEK-CF, and more.
- Printing accuracy up to 0.04 mm and speed up to 120 mm/s.
- Constructed with a whole steel body, ensuring full stability and longevity.
- The CreatBot F430 3D printer offers a sustainable and efficient printing operation.
- Featuring fully enclosed doors and a 70°C hot chamber, reducing noise and blocking external interfering.
- Equipped with filament detection and outage restoration. It saves print data and continuous from the last stopped point after power is restored.
- Easy all-touch screen menu that is user friendly.
- The CreatBot F430 3D printer is designed with a high-thermal-efficient glass ceramic platform.
- Advanced air filter system provides safe environmental protection by absorbing impurities from printing certain filament—ideal for houses, schools, office spaces, and more.
- Featuring an automatic leveling platform.
- Ready to Ship! Shipping within 1 - 2 business days via FedEx/DHL.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancemet.
|Manufacturer Warranty||12 months|
|Print Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
Single Extrusion: 400*300*300 mm
Dual Extrusion: 320*300*300 mm
|Number of Nozzles||Double|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm (Default) (0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0mm (Available))|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PTEG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, PEEK, etc.|
|Print File Type||STL, OBJ, AMF, Gcode|
|Construction||Power-Coated Steel, Aluminum Casting for Motion Components|
|Number of Nozzles||Double|
|Build Plate||Glass Ceramic Platform|
|Build Plate Leveling||Automatic|
|Stepper Motors||1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-stepping|
|X Y Positioning Precision||12.7 μm|
|Z Positioning Precision||1.25 μm|
|3D Printing Software||CreatWare, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slice 3r, etc.|
|Supported File Formats||STL, OBJ, AMF|
Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS
|Max. Nozzle Temperature||420°C|
|Max. Bed Temperature||140℃|
|Max. Chamber Temperature||70℃|
|Power Requirements||100V-110V or 200V-240V / 50-60Hz (Depending on your country's default voltage）|
|Screen||4.3'' Touch Screen|
|Control Chip||ATmega 2560|
|Storage Media||U Disk|
|Best Printing Speed||55 mm/sec|
|Max. Printing Speed||180 mm/sec|
|Product Dimensions & Weight||620*485*680 mm, 48 kg|
|Packing Size & Weight||750*580*720 mm, 62 kg|
|Shipping Location||Warehouse in the USA|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||5 - 7 business days|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will provide the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date we will provide the difference as a store credit as well. To request your store credit simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The Price Match Guarantee excludes items that are not shipped from the United States
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.