CreatBot F160 3D Printer
Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 24 and Mar 01.
Shipping: Free Fast Shipping for All Orders Over $199!
Creatbot F160 3D Printer with Optional PEEK Filament Support
Special Offer! Get Extra 7% Off + Free Fast Shipping + No Sales Tax ➤ Use Code "3DSALE"! Limited Time Offer!
3D Printers Depot is proud to be an exclusive CreatBot Premium Reseller in the USA. We're proud to be your one-stop destination for everything from CreatBot 3D printers to CreatBot Filaments and CreatBot Spare Parts.
Price Guarantee: We provide all 3D printers with the lowest price in the USA. So if you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match the price.
The precise feeding and filament retraction that the patented geared motor feeder in the CreatBot F160 makes possible prevents the filament from sliding.
With the help of its smart power management module, the printer will power down after five minutes of inactivity, at which point the print head will have done its job and return to its home position.
A large color touch panel measuring 4.3 inches makes navigating the printer's settings and functions a breeze. Get your CreatBot F160 from 3D Printers Depot today to see it work its magic!
- The CreatBot F160 3D printer is equipped with a high-temperature nozzle of 420°C, enabling printing with a wide range of filaments.
- Advanced extruder and feeding system support high-precision and high-speed printing, saving you time.
- The CreatBot F160 printer has precision up to 0.04 mm and speeds up to 120mm/s, providing high printing accuracy for most demanding applications.
- Designed with the highest quality materials and featuring a whole steel body for the ultimate stability and durability.
- The CreatBot F160 3D printer ensures sustainable and efficient operation due to its overall structure and optimization.
- Fully enclosed temperature chamber provides convenience and blocks external interference, reducing noise.
- Automatically memorizes current positions and saves print data.
- Filament detection will automatically stop printing once the filament is out.
- Easy-to-operate touch screen all-English menu.
- Hotbed made of aluminum PCB that can heat up to 150°C fast.
- BuildTak platform ensures that printed objects won’t get deformed.
- The CreatBot F160 3D printer can print PLA, ABS, Nylon, as well as PEEK.
- We provide high-quality PEEK filaments that can be used in electronics, medical, aerospace, automotive, and other industries.
- Notice: The customs fee of your country may apply. The buyer is responsible for all import taxes, duties, fees, and tariffs.
- Lead Time (Processing/Shipping Handling Time): 10-12 Business Days.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
|Print size ( X Y Z )
|30 to 200 mm/sec
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)
|0.4mm (0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0mm)
|PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, PEEK, etc. (for PEEK Version)
|Power-Coated Steel, Aluminum Casting for Motion Components, POM
|Print Plate (Build Platform)
|Heatable Aluminium PCB with BuildTak
|3D Printing Software
|Supported File Formats
|STL, OBJ, AMF
|Ambient Operating Temperature
|Max 260°C (for Standard Version); Max 420°C (for PEEK Version);
|Max. Bed Temperature
|Max. Chamber Temperature
|70 ℃ (F160-PEEK only)
|100V-110V or 200V-240V / 50-60Hz （Depending on your country's default voltage）
|USB, SD card Supported
|Shipping box weight
|Shipping box dimensions
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)
|10-12 business days
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within fourteen days of your purchase date please let us know and we will provide the difference from your original payment as a store credit.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fourteen days of your purchase date we will provide the difference as a store credit as well. To request your store credit simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within fourteen days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- The Price Match Guarantee excludes items that are not shipped from the United States
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will the standard version print fishing lures?
Yes, the CreatBot F160 Standard Version 3D printer can print fishing lures.
Can this device do flexible filament like ninja flex?
Yes, the CreatBot F160 3D printer can print flexible filaments like ninja flex.
Need to print output at 1/2"=1' architectural scale is this possible
Yes, this is possible. You may draft your model at whichever scale you wish but when you are ready to print, you must convert to millimeters via your 3D software before outputting to the printer. Please keep in mind that the CreatBot F160 3D printer's build volume is 160*160*200mm.
What the bed temperature?
The CreatBot F160 3D printer Max. Bed Temperature is 150 ℃.
If I buy the standard the version of this printer and I want to upgrade later, what parts would be required in order to print at 420c?There are many differences between the CreatBot F160 Standard Version and CreatBot F160 PEEK Version 3D printer. For example, the CreatBot F160 PEEK version has a 420°C hotend, hot chamber, fixed door frame, etc. The standard version printer is made of all brass or plastic parts. The PEEK version printer uses hard steel for all necessary parts. The standard version has only an acrylic door. The PEEK version has a steel frame to fix acrylic to prevent door warp.
There is no conversion kit or something that would allow you to upgrade the CreatBot F160 Standard Version to the CreatBot F160 PEEK Version 3D printer later. The only thing that you will be able to replace is a 420°C hotend, no other features. No hardened parts, gears, etc.
So, if you are interested in printing high-temperature materials, such as PEEK, we recommend that you initially choose the CreatBot F160 PEEK Version 3D printer.
Is the Standard version able to 3D print plexiglass(PMMA) material?
Yes, the CreatBot F160 Standard Version 3D printer is able to print plexiglass(PMMA) material.
What temp is the Hotend on the standard machine? Specs say 400 c is that correct? Thanks
I don't see a warranty for this machine.
We are an Official Authorized CreatBot Retailer in the USA, so you will have a 1-year standard Creatbot manufacturer warranty for your CreatBot F160 3D Printer.
Is a host computer required to run ? Or is there onboard computer
Thank you for your questions!
CreatBot F160 3D printer has a touchscreen interface that allows you to print your models without a computer. Your model needs to be on a USB in STL, OBJ or AMF format. You can download models online or you can make your own using slicing software (however you do need a computer for this part).
I hope that answers all your questions.
All the best,
3D Printers Depot Team